A study was completed following provincial guidelines to delineate the Cana Subdivision Wellhead Protection Area (WHPA) and to determine the vulnerability scores of the different zones within the WHPA.
The study was completed in July, 2009. It was used as a technical reference document during the development of the Cataraqui Source Protection Plan.
Because the file size of the study is large, the document has been separated into sections for easier download:
- Figure 1 – Key Plan
- Figure 2 – Site Plan
- Figure 3 – Surficial Geology
- Figure 4 – Bedrock Geology
- Figure 5 – Cross Section A -A’ and B-B’
- Figure 6 – Overburden Thickness
- Figure 7 – Static Water Level
- Figure 8 – Model Input Parameters
- Figure 9 – Simulated Groundwater Elevation
- Figure 10 – Particle Traces and Wellhead Protection Areas
- Figure 11 – Wellhead Protection Area Zones
- Figure 12 – Vulnerability
- Figure 13 – Vulnerability Score